==[Vanish] Clan 02== : The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan that you would like to match with?

+2
Rocket Prince
Luffy
6 posters

Go down

Which Team u would like to Vs in matching mosT? XD

Clan that you would like to match with? I_vote_lcap10%Clan that you would like to match with? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Clan that you would like to match with? I_vote_lcap10%Clan that you would like to match with? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Clan that you would like to match with? I_vote_lcap15%Clan that you would like to match with? I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]
Clan that you would like to match with? I_vote_lcap15%Clan that you would like to match with? I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Clan that you would like to match with? I_vote_lcap0%Clan that you would like to match with? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Clan that you would like to match with? I_vote_lcap5%Clan that you would like to match with? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

Clan that you would like to match with? Empty Clan that you would like to match with?

Post by Luffy Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:05 am

Poll and reply a reason why? Razz can vote more than 1 XD
Luffy
Luffy

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Clan that you would like to match with? Empty Re: Clan that you would like to match with?

Post by Rocket Prince Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:51 pm

Hmm i would like to try clan match wif normal clan
Rocket Prince
Rocket Prince

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Clan that you would like to match with? Empty Re: Clan that you would like to match with?

Post by Luffy Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:49 pm

Serious? lol....get 5 member and a date readY? i try to ask anar for match...btw normal very pro XD! since they been asking us for match too XD
Luffy
Luffy

Back to top Go down

Post by nickasnack Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:34 pm

HEY you forgot starhub and xtr too! BTW, I thought Gin's in RIP?

Oh yea, let's not care if they're pro or not. we just paly for the sake of experience!
nickasnack
nickasnack

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Luffy Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:57 pm

lol yea , i really forgot starhub cos i seriously never take starhub as a clan and xtr...hmm....i think we match them before liao xD!
Luffy
Luffy

Back to top Go down

Clan that you would like to match with? Empty hey

Post by stealthkiller(+) Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:23 pm

hey y no 1 wanna match with rip or dmz? zzz
stealthkiller(+)
stealthkiller(+)

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Clan that you would like to match with? Empty BB clan dun match.

Post by iceman Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:33 pm

i'm a friend of avante (ldr of BloodBrothers clan). he said BB clan don't match. So, you can remove the BB clan for the voting list. Very Happy
iceman
iceman

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocket Prince Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:40 am

Eh guyz, DMZ wants to match wif us...The leader of DMZ keep bugging me and YQ and we finally gave in so we need to match them...Nick plz arrange a date for us to match wif them...
Rocket Prince
Rocket Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by nickasnack Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:45 am

Gosh, DMZ?

No problem. we could all use the exp. Mmm, for all things regarding clan matters, please seek YQ and MIN!
nickasnack
nickasnack

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocket Prince Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:11 am

ok!
Rocket Prince
Rocket Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:33 am

DMZ are a bunch of n00bs..if u think they are pro u didnt see me kill them 4 on 1 iceworld last nite.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 27

https://vanishclan.forumotion.com | www.gamerscreed.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down