==[Vanish] Clan 02== : The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting between Rip and dmz in Vanish Server.

2 posters

Go down

Fighting between Rip and dmz in Vanish Server. Empty Fighting between Rip and dmz in Vanish Server.

Post by NooBYQ Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:13 am

Some of you might know the incident that happened on 7 September (Sunday). There was a fighting between Dmz and Rip in our Vanish server that night. At first there was a guy with the tag and nickname of Pocky and the other guy also with Rip tag came in the server. When they saw there were 2 dmz guys in the server, they started calling dmz guys noob and keep saying how good they are. Not only this, they also started spraying dmz people dead body. So in the end it caused the hatred between the public towards Rip people.

However, after a day, Pocky came into our server and clarified that the guy with the name of R][P <[Pocky]> was not him and said that this was the first time he came in Vanish server, which means that the "Pocky" on 7 Sept was not the real Pocky. So we suspect that there were someone trying to imitate Rip and spoiled their reputation.

So if anyone of you come across these problems again, try to put yourself out of the trouble and just observe what is happening.

Thank you.
NooBYQ
NooBYQ

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Fighting between Rip and dmz in Vanish Server. Empty Re: Fighting between Rip and dmz in Vanish Server.

Post by Admin Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:33 am

U have no idea... this DMZ clan consists of some kids who need to be wacked..

they attacked Vanish also last nite... before that also they come harass Jonny lilkid..

DMZ is creating all the problems.

They came and attacked Vanish server but i owned them 4 on 1. ..

then they add me steam and harass me in typical nerd style..i tell them lets meet then they freak out.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-26

https://vanishclan.forumotion.com | www.gamerscreed.net

Back to top Go down