==[Vanish] Clan 02== : The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*IMPORTANT* For upcoming inactivity, please report here.

4 posters

Go down

*IMPORTANT* For upcoming inactivity, please report here. Empty *IMPORTANT* For upcoming inactivity, please report here.

Post by nickasnack Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:59 pm

Dear Vanishers, should for any reason should you be inactive for a certain period of time, please inform any of the heads (or call 911. Our names are provided in the forum). Alternatively, you can also post your reason for being inactive here. (By Replying) Should any members be found to be inactive for more than 3 weeks, and WITHOUT a legitimate reason, a grace period of 2 weeks shall be conferred upon them to prove that they are still active. Thereafter, should they not be able to come up with any explanation for their inactivity, they shall be expelled from the clan and can only reapply back after 2 months. (According to the Clan's policy which can be found in the forum)
nickasnack
nickasnack

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

*IMPORTANT* For upcoming inactivity, please report here. Empty Re: *IMPORTANT* For upcoming inactivity, please report here.

Post by nickasnack Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:40 pm

Hello peoples!

I myself will not be able to play, for a period of almost a month. (Starting on 15th August) This is due to my exams coming up! (O dreaded exams!) However, I'll try my best to come online once in a while to see how you guys are doing!

Trainings will still go on and will be conducted by someone who I will appoint shortly and you guys will be notified of it. AYE! Wish me luck! Lol.
nickasnack
nickasnack

Back to top Go down

*IMPORTANT* For upcoming inactivity, please report here. Empty Re: *IMPORTANT* For upcoming inactivity, please report here.

Post by minister Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:52 pm

LUCK!!!!! JY JY.

minister

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

*IMPORTANT* For upcoming inactivity, please report here. Empty Leave notice- Wayne

Post by Admin Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:15 am

My laptops USB ports dead...

sending it for repair..

since my gaming is done on laptop..i wont be coming on steam from 22nd August to 28th august.

due to this..i ll also miss the 22nd august friday sessions.

Thank you.

|>>>WaYne<<<|
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 27

https://vanishclan.forumotion.com | www.gamerscreed.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nickasnack Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:40 am

Aye, people.

Since I wont' be on much, and unable to attend to clan matters, YQ and MIN shall be in charge from now on until i'm FREEEEEEEEEEEE.

please look to them for guidance.

Thank you YQ AND MIN!

I WUV YOU!
nickasnack
nickasnack

Back to top Go down

Post by nickasnack Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:40 am

Hello again. Its niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick AGAIN.

Will be inactive (AGAIN) as As are coming up. Only can play after Nov 24th but there'll be admins available to organise trainings.
nickasnack
nickasnack

Back to top Go down

Post by stealthkiller(+) Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:54 pm

==[Vanish] Stealthkiller(+) == Suspend tagg.

i'll be out of vanish for this 3 week due to exams... be back after my exams alright.. my last day will be this monday for the trail... cya afterwards.
stealthkiller(+)
stealthkiller(+)

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down