==[Vanish] Clan 02== : The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Worry Trend !!!!!

5 posters

Go down

A Worry Trend !!!!! Empty A Worry Trend !!!!!

Post by Houlistic Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:12 am

Well it's been a almost 8 months since this clan is formed and from the time that i was the leader till now a normal player i have seen many improvement from the players of vanish. In the initial start it has been a bumpy ride with players cannot see eye to eye with each other due to attitude problems or juz plain misfit of personalities. Now attitude wise have been a vast improvement and for that, both me and nick, would like to say thanks to ALL of you for that. Hope this can continue. However there seems to be a worrying trends among all of you. We have set aside leaders of individual groups and players assigned to them but our attendance for both clan training and clan matches have not been up to standard required. Me and Nick understand that you guys are busy with school, work or even personal lives but at least keep yourselves up to date with the latest happening in vanish for training or matches. Its quite saddening for me and nick to see leaders of individual groups don't know the whereabouts of their individual players. It makes them looks bad. At least we should have the courtesy to tell them whether we can make it or not and not wait for them to remind us. I am also guilty for the above mentioned and even though i have 2 companies to run, i see that as not the proper excuse to give to my leader. Their job is tough enough so don't make it any tougher for them as it is already is... Hope both u and me can work together for the attendance for training or matches. If not give us ideas how to make it better.

Info: Out of 20 players for lite and fury, only 9 make it for the JULY 19TH training... Out of the 9, onli 5 stay through the entire training. Quite saddening....I'm sure other groups faces the same problems.
Houlistic
Houlistic

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

A Worry Trend !!!!! Empty Re: A Worry Trend !!!!!

Post by stealthkiller(+) Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:07 pm

i m sorry for not attending the previous match... coz i relly2 busy.....Sad

Stealthkiller(+) appologie
stealthkiller(+)
stealthkiller(+)

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by nickasnack Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:12 am

It's been EIGHT months?!

We've really have come a long way haven't we? And I'm so proud and happy for Vanish! Along the lines of what Sarah has said, it has definitely been a tough journey for Vanish. Unwelcomed attitudes of players and such. However, we've seen much much better improvements from our members and that's a good thing!

I feel we are now a tightly knit team more than ever before! And this will only see more improvements in time to come and nothing else. We're getting more established and gaining more and more reputation from Singapore's gaming community. Isn't this great? Haven't we INDEED, come a long way? We started with barely 10 - 15 members and have currently expanded to 30 players at the moment. Wonderful! And like Sarah has said, WE would like to thank you guys! Very much! Without you, we wouldn't have come this far. So once again thank you!
nickasnack
nickasnack

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by nickasnack Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:21 am

Mmm however though, it IS sad that barely less than a quarter of our total members can make it for training.

As a team, it is quite hard to arrange inter clan matches as the number of people we are able to round up fluctuates and hence, difficult for anyone to manage and organise matches.

So Vanishers, which days and time is it easier for you guys to make it for training? I know it'll be impossible for EVERYONE to put aside an agreed time and day, so I'm not asking for that. Just hope to have at least ENOUGH to train and match within ourselves! Right now, friday nights are our training nights. So yea, approach any of the heads to tell us when you can make it. Hopefully a friday or weekend as other days are for school! School's a priority still though. So yep, let us know!
nickasnack
nickasnack

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:13 am

I can get Vanish sponsored by Gaming companies if u like..

we can then be a bigger clan.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 27

https://vanishclan.forumotion.com | www.gamerscreed.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Houlistic Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:12 pm

sponsored? wat kind of company and wat sponsorship are you talking about... quite interesting
Houlistic
Houlistic

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by stealthkiller(+) Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:32 am

lol yyea sure sponsered by kids central
stealthkiller(+)
stealthkiller(+)

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Luffy Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:34 pm

haha kids central T.T well i think vanish really doing well.....i guess we can send a team to wc next time? lol
Luffy
Luffy

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum